Skip to main content

About Receiving the Course Adjustment Forms of Central Transfer / Double Major / Minor Students

Students who are registered to our Department with Central Transfer, Double Major and Minor for the 2023-2024 Academic Year must personally come to the Department Student Affairs unit and receive their Undergraduate Course Adjustment Forms prepared by our Department's Adjustment Commission, by the end of working hours on 22.09.2023 at the latest, upon signature.

Note: In order to avoid re-taking courses for which you have been adjusted, you must make your course registrations according to your adjustment form.